New Camera (and a Sick Kid)

Michael has been congested lately, and his coughing got much worse this weekend, so I took him to the doctor on Monday. He was wheezing some and tested positive for RSV. We did a breathing treatment there, and then spent the next 3 days with a whiny clingy kid.

Michael couldn't go to daycare which means I couldn't work, so the kids and I came up to Columbia on Thursday. I have really been wanting a fancy camera for about a year, and Justin gave one to me for Christmas this year! He gave it to me Tuesday night, so this are just some hanging out pictures.

Haley found a little headpiece and put on a very entertaining show for Michael and I.She was singing something about shake your bottom, jump up and down and turn yourself around.Michael was happy to snack a little and watch his crazy sister.She was really getting into the jumping part and had to lose the headpiece for awhile.My crazy little diva girl!Haley and I went to the little playground in Granny's neighborhood, but it was less impressive than I remembered so we only stayed for a few minutes.And yes, it was short sleeve weather just two days before Christmas.I'm hoping to take a photography class soon, so I can really learn how to use this camera, but I'm loving it so far!

Comments

Sarah said…
What kind did you get? I was reading your posts from newest to oldest and had actually thought you had gotten a new camera (or was using your dad's) before I got to the post about it!;)