Funny Girl

Tonight Haley said some really funny things that I don't want to forget.

I made her some noodles with butter and Parmesan cheese and I said I used to eat this all the time when Michael was in my tummy. She goes running off to show Michael her food and said "Michael, you had this too. You ate this when you were in mommy's tummy remember?"

She went potty at one point and came back bare bottom - which happens rather frequently. So I got her panties back one, but didn't bother with the pants since it was close to pajama time. She was scratching her back at one point and moved her hands under her panties and said "Hey, there's a crack in my bottom"

She was playing with her Mobigo that she got for her birthday, but she had to do something, so she gave it to me and asked me to hold it "so that Daddy won't get it" then Justin said, "but I want a turn". So Haley said "Mommy, will you please give that to Daddy and then he'll give it right back to you in just a minute." "Daddy, please give that back to Mommy in just a minute."

Comments