That's What She Said - #2

I moved Haley's car seat into the middle of the van, so she can see out of the windshield pretty well now. The other morning she said, "There's no cars up there, we can go faster Mommy."

Haley saw me getting dressed one morning and said "You're not wearing a bra. You just wearing your milk today?"

She's learning the days of the week and we were talking about going to SC for some football games soon. We asked her when she wanted to go and she said, "Maybe after Tuesday."

We were at Michael's 6 month check up and the nurse said he measured 26.5 inches. Haley just looked at me and said, "We can't cut him in half."

She got "hurt" jumping on the bed one night and Justin gave her a sip of his coke to calm her down. After a few seconds she said."I'm still hurting, I need another sip."

Reading her name letters in her room, she asked who put them on her wall. Since I painted them and did all the work I said that I did. She looked at me for a second and then said, "Probably Daddy did it."

Haley: I need lots of band-aids.
Me: Why baby, what's wrong?
Haley: My tummy hurts.

Comments

Anonymous said…
this might be my favorite post -you need to send these in to Reader's Digest!
Jenna said…
another great post!