Haley's First Haircut

At 2 years and 9 months, Haley finally got her first haircut. We've tried several times to get her to agree to a haircut, but she wouldn't do it. We asked her a couple of times while hanging out at Grandma's but she said no.Then all of a sudden she said she wanted a haircut. Grandma used to cut hair and had her own beauty shop before she retired, so it was pretty special to have her do the cutting.She wanted to sit in Vicki's lap, but was still a little nervous.I have to admit I did shed a couple of tears. I can't believe my baby girl is so big. And losing those curls made me sad.Haley wanted to watch in the mirror and wasn't too traumatized by it.I think she looks more like a boy now, but I know it will grow out thicker now and look better in the long run. And she is still such a pretty little thing.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Bet that was Grandma's favorite customer ever!
Subella