Hide and Seek

Haley loves to play Hide and Seek in the evening, but she is not exactly the best hider yet. She'll hide somewhere like under a blanket on top of the bed, and when you pretend that you can't see her she'll pop up and say I'm right here. Her daddy showed her a new place to hide and it quickly became her favorite.After I "found" them Haley said, "let's hide again. go count to 15 mommy" and Justin asked where she wanted to hide and she said "right here", so then she proceeded to hide in our bathtub again, and again, and again.And now she's been taking baths in our bathtub and pretends she's swimming around catching lizards!

Comments

Sarah said…
C has gotten into Hide and Go Seek too! She says "Mommy, you count me to 10, and I'll go hide!" However, Haley hides a little better than C. C will just walk into the kitchen, stand facing the wall, and cover her face with her hands. Then, when I pretend I can't see her, she just starts giggling really loud. Silly girls!
Jenna said…
These pictures are so funny!