Sneaky Uncle David

David was teasing Haley a little this weekend, and she hasn't forgotten about it. There was a reference to "Sneaky Pete" on Mickey Mouse clubhouse and Haley said, "Pete's not sneaky, Uncle David's sneaky."I said, what did Uncle David do that was sneaky. And she said "He tried to take my napkin." I told her that Uncle David was my little brother, just like Michael was her little brother and she said, "No, he's too bigger."Then later she said, "Michael is my baby brother", and I said yes, he is. She said "Uncle David is your baby too." Yea, something like that kid. But no matter, who he is, she was definitely keeping an eye on him!

Comments

Anonymous said…
So funny - she just told me this weekend that her Daddy is "sneaky" and might get the special orange drink Granddaddy made her and I better hide it so he Daddy wouldn't drink it all!.