Siblings

One reason we timed our children the way that we did was so that they could play together and we wouldn't have to entertain them as much. I had no idea that Haley would be such an amazing big sister and be so interested in playing with Michael this early. Although I know she is waiting for the day when he is big enough to really play with.

We picked her up from school one day and a little girl in her class and her older brother were leaving at the same time we were. Haley said, "Anna's brother is big enough to play with." So I know she thinks she is really looking forward to the day that Michael can play, but I'm sure she might reconsider that when he can crawl and try to do things that he wants, instead of what she wants him to do. But for now, she settles for this, and he seems to like it!

Comments

Anonymous said…
my heart is melting - I so hope they will always stay close.
Subella