I'm Drooling

Haley has started showing some jealousy towards Michael lately. When Justin or I are playing with Michael she'll come and try to get in the middle, or she tries to play with whatever toy he may have. We'll say "Hey Jealous" when she starts doing something really obvious, but I didn't think she really knew what we're taking about. But she had a snack the other day and Scooter was begging and she said "Hey jealous boy", so she might have a clue after all.We've started putting bibs on Michael when he's in the bumbo or excersaucer because he seems to drool and spit up a lot more when he's vertical. Haley saw the bib and we told her it was because he was drooling. Then she put her shirt in her mouth and put some spit on it and said, "I'm drooling, I need a bib." So we gave her a bib, took some pictures, and worked some more on saying cheese/smiling for the camera.

Comments