Wilder's World

I took Haley to Wilder's World over Memorial Day weekend and she had a really good time. We stayed for over 2 hours, which is the longest that we've made it, and actually I was the one that was ready to go, but I got her to leave without throwing a fit, of which I was pretty proud.She played in the little kid area for awhile, but the place was practically empty, so I took her in the big kid area and we played for a little while together.Her favorite part this time though was the big slide. She's played on it before, but usually with someone kind of helping her get up there.This time she climbed up all by herself. Although after a few successful trips I think she got cocky and started hopping up the steps like a frog. She was almost to the top and slipped and rolled backwards down a few steps, but stopped herself and climbed back up to the top.She also got a little adventurous going down on her tummy, with no hands!We had a really good time, and it's crazy to see how much she's changed since the first time she went there, which was exactly a year ago. I tried to put a video of her jumping around, but have been having all kinds of trouble with blogger. I'll let you know if I ever get it up.

Comments