No Idea

I had no idea that kids could grow up so quickly. Justin picked up Haley from school today and they went to the store to pick up a couple of things. He let her pick out a box of M&M ice cream cones as a treat. She ate one when they got home and then asked for another one. We told her no, but she went and got the box out of the freezer. She brought a cone to me and asked me to open it. I told her no, and told her to put them back in the freezer. Then she walked into the kitchen, but went around the dining room and into her room with the box of ice cream cones. I waited a couple of minutes and went to see what she was doing. I found her in the closet pulling all the ice cream cones out of the box and putting them in her dresser drawer!

I had to leave the room, because I didn't want her to see me laughing. She came out with one ice cream cone and an empty box and sat down to pout. Then we realized I had to go back to the store because Justin forgot something that we needed to dinner. I asked Haley if she wanted to go with me, she said yes, and I told her to put the ice cream back in the freezer. She said OK and said will you help me get more? So we went to her closet to get the rest out of her drawer and talk about how what she did was wrong.

I seriously don't know what I'm going to do with this girl! I had no idea an almost 2.5 year old would hide stuff like that. We are really going to be in trouble when she's a teenager!

Comments

Jenna said…
Maybe you ask her if she knows where Mason put Sean's tape measure. He hung curtains in the boys room last week and 30 minutes into it, it was gone. The last time he saw it, Mason was holding it. No one to blame but himself ;) Told him since it still hasn't turnd up it probably made it into a trashcan or diaper champ :(