Mother's Day

I had a really nice Mother's Day. Justin wrote me a really sweet letter and got me gift cards to go to the movies, shopping, and for ice cream. He also cooked a great breakfast, and cleaned up afterwards. I was supposed to go out for the afternoon to have some relaxation time, but I was so tired from being up late Saturday night I decided to save the gift cards and take a nap instead!

We had some friends over Friday night to watch the boxing match, and it wasn't over until 1 am, so while everyone else was settling into bed, Michael was just getting up for the first time, so it was a short night for me! Despite being tired we had a really nice day, and it was especially nice hearing Haley say Happy Mother's Day Mom, over and over and over! She was so proud of herself when she said it without being prompted and it was really cute.

Comments