Wednesday in Winder

Wednesday morning the kids and I got up, loaded up the car, and headed to Winder to spend the day at my Aunt Vicki's house with my Grandma, then Granny headed down to Albany with us for the night. It was the first time for Michael to meet some of my family, and the first time Grandma had seen Haley since she was 10 months old.Vicki has a great backyard with a koi pond. Haley had a great time playing with the net and trying to "catch" the fish.Vicki went to pick up Aubrey and Doug from school shortly after lunch, while the rest of tried unsuccessfully to get Haley to take a nap. Then Haley and Aubrey had a good time coloring and playing with play doh together. We also tried to get some good pictures with Grandma.Doug and Vicki were hard at work in the kitchen working on a yummy dinner when Brad and his girlfriend got there. Grandma and Brad got some time in with Michael, and we all enjoyed the great weather with dinner on the patio.Brad and Michael share the middle name Edward, both named after my Grandpa, Wilbur Edward Stuerke.I really enjoyed spending the day with my family. It was great to see my cousins and Grandma that I don't get to see too often, and it was really nice that they got to meet Michael while he is still so little.

Comments

Nikki Masson said…
That's where we just moved from. If you are ever near the Atlanta Airport we should get together!!