At Home

Grandaddy and his grandson.Sunday afternoon was spent just hanging out at home, with Granny, Pops, and Grandaddy. Haley enjoyed holding her baby while others were holding Michael.She kept a close count of his body parts though, making sure he still had his nose, eyes, ears, head, hair, toes, fingers, etc.We tried to get a picture of both kids with Justin and his dad, but Haley was having none of it, so this was the best we got.Haley was too busy trying to rig up a contraption to keep her baby on the rocking horse, no matter how hard Haley rocked her.Pops and MichaelHaley wanted to hold Michael again, so we got some pictures of that.And here's a shot of the kids, me, and my dad.The funniest part of the evening was when Grandaddy was leaving and out of nowhere Haley said "Take him home" - we all got a good laugh out of that.

Suebella came Monday morning and stayed the night, but for some reason (I blame lack of sleep) I don't have any pictures of her visit. Tara and Eric came the next weekend, and I don't have any pictures of them either. I need to see if any of them have any pictures.

Comments