Sweet Girl

Haley has started been very sweet and compassionate lately. When I took her to school this morning Kinsley, a girl in her class, was crying. Haley was so concerned about her - she looked at me and said "Kinsley crying?". I said "yeah, she's ok" and Haley squatted down next to Kinsley and patted her on the back and kept saying "Otay? Kinsley Otay?" It was so sweet!

And this evening, Haley was sitting on the potty in our bathroom and she said "Mommy cry", so I asked "you want me to cry", she said yes so I started fake crying. She got up and gave me a big hug and said "Otay Mommy, it's otay." Then she'd pull away, give me a kiss, and then hug me again, patting my back, saying "It's otay Mommy, it's otay".

She's done the same thing with Justin a couple of times - I'm not sure what made her start enjoying this comforting role, but it's really cute, and we'll take all the hugs and kisses she give out. I just hope she's still into that when the new baby comes!

And on another note - she "tee teed in the potty" today!!

Comments