Pregnancy Quotes from a Two Year Old

Having a very smart talkative 2 year old in the house has been very entertaining lately. Especially hearing her thoughts on the baby and the changes that she sees in me. Not sure the internet was my first choose for where to write this stuff, but I don't want to forget any of it, so here's a few cute/funny things that Haley has said lately.

Haley: Baby sister in there. (pointing to my chest)
Me: No, baby brother/sister is in my tummy, but this will make milk for the baby.
Haley: Mommy make milk?
Me: Yes, I'll make milk for baby brother/sister.
Haley: Cows make milk.
Me: Are you calling me a cow?
Haley: Mooooo

I was getting dressed in front of Haley the other morning and she was looking at my chest.
Haley: Mommy got belly.
Me: Yeah, this is my belly.
Haley: (looking at my chest still) Mommy got balls.
Me: Yeah, not exactly kid!

Haley felt the baby move for the first time last week, and later that day she was in her car seat and started pushing her belly in and out and said "My baby's moving!"

Comments

Nikki Masson said…
Wait until you start nursing in front of her. Callie thinks it's funny to use my pump and pump so she can give her baby dolls milk! Toddlers say the funniest things. Very cute!
Jennifer Gideon said…
LOVE IT!! After that baby gets here, she'll be stealing your boppy and nursing her baby dolls to copy you!!