A Nice Weekend, Finally

After a two week long stretch of really cold weather (for Albany anyway) and sickness creeping through our house we finally had a great weekend, with beautiful weather and healthy people. We went to Chehaw park on Saturday and enjoyed being outside. The animals were enjoying the weather too, because they were all pretty active. The bears were moving around and we got to see one scratch his back on a tree (but I was too slow with my camera to get that).Haley was worried when some of the animals got close and would say "He looked at me!", but Daddy was always close by to protect her.She's gotten really good at saying "Cheeeeeeeeese" when I get out the camera, but it doesn't really give her a good smile. We working on just smiling and not saying "Cheese", but we're not quite there yet. But I can still capture those gorgeous eyes!We also played outside for awhile and used our neighbor's trampoline, treehouse, sandbox, and swingset several times. This is a self portrait I took of us.And here's one of me in all my pregnant glory at almost 34 weeks! I can't wait to find out who's in there kicking me all the time. The trampoline is probably Haley's favorite thing and she definitely loves to play on there with her Daddy. And I'm really looking forward to the days when I can get on there and play again!

Sometimes though Daddy can mess up Haley's jumping so she makes him sit down or tries to tell him to get off, so she can jump by herself.

Comments

Nikki Masson said…
You look great! Can't wait to see pictures of the new baby.