Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving at Suebella's house with the Gann family. It was a great meal, but had a very inauspicious start. I had just fixed my plate and sat at the table when Haley came up to me and said "I have a big stinky". So, after taking care of that I got to sit down to eat a great meal.The weather was really nice and all the cousins had a great time playing together. We got to sit around and look at the ads, work on our Christmas lists, and make a plan for shopping on Friday.The girls LOVED playing with Haley, and after being shy at first, she was eating up all the attention!I brought in her mat after lunch, hoping maybe she would get tired and take a nap, but there was very little chance of that happening!Haley had a great time playing with the girls, and we really enjoyed spending the day with the Gann family.It was drizzling some Friday morning, but we decided to venture out to the zoo anyway. It was fairly warm, the rain stopped quickly and the zoo was empty, so it was a great morning. We even got some time up close and personal with the gorillas.Of course we managed to get some time with the Hollars and had to take a naked picture when we had all three kids in the bathtub.Haley still loves taking baths, and has even started pouring water over her own head sometimes.
Then Granny got to read a book to Anna and Haley before bedtime.Saturday morning Justin took Haley down to Mike's farm, while I went to the Clemson game with my girlfriends. It was a great trip and we really enjoyed spending time with family and friends.

Comments