The Lake

Here's a collection of pictures from all the assorted trips to the lake.
Abby all sunscreened up!Anna not so sure about things.It started raining as we walked out to the dock on our first morning there, but it didn't last long. Here's everybody waiting out the rain. Noodles and beers and babies Anna and Abby hanging out while Wayne worked on the coolers Granny and Haley swimming, while I was taking pictures! The Sisters Walking down to the dock - I love this picture! The Stuerke grandkids playing with the water buckets Haley being happy! Liam ready for the sun and more swimming Sara and Granny with all our kids Daniel ready to try it by himselfSweet cousins! Man I love these two girls!And yes, I was there and I swam, but as author of this blog I reserve the right to not post pictures of myself in a bathing suit!

Comments