Those People

Last weekend it was hot and muggy and raining. Justin was playing golf and I was trying to avoid being miserable outside, so I took Haley to the mall. And I turned into one of those people that go to the mall just to walk around and hang out.Haley enjoyed it though - she threw a couple pennies in a fountain, ran around another fountain, checked out all the animals at the pet store, shared a sample from Cinnabon and a mango lemonade sample from the pretzel place. And of course she rode the Fun Bus!She had fun running around and getting in everyone's way and pointing out all the shoes and babies we passed. I had fun watching her burn through some of that energy doing something other than destroying the house! And we got a cookie to share on the way home for a great ending to the afternoon.Although I'm still embarrassed that I've turned into one of those people.

Comments

Nikki Masson said…
Lol-I can't believe you have turned into a mall mom either!! My how things have changed since Columbia. It's a good idea though in this crazy summer heat.