Memorial Day Weekend

First, I want to say Thank You to all the veterans that have served our country. My Dad went to Higginsville, Missouri for a memorial service at the Missouri Veterans Cemetery, where my Grandfather is buried. I am forever grateful for all those who have sacrificed to ensure our freedom.Justin went to Annapolis for his cousin Alyson's wedding over Memorial Day weekend, but Haley and I stayed home and Granny came down to visit us. We went to the bounce place Saturday morning and then went to a graduation party Saturday night. We dressed Haley up in a cute little dress from Aunt Tara.On the rare occasions that we get to go out, Nick and Jane's daughter Janelle is Haley's babysitter. She graduated from High School this year and we were really excited to celebrate with her.The weather was not very cooperative, but we had a really good time anyway. There were a couple of babies there, so Haley was in heaven.She also got to play ball with some of the older kids, and didn't mind the rain at all.But she really stole the show when it was time for cake. I shared a piece with her and then Nick picked her up and held another piece of cake for her. I guess she wasn't hungry anymore (since she ate her weight in watermelon and cantaloupe), but thought Nick needed some cake. So she grabbed handful after handful and shoved it in his mouth. He could hardly keep up her. This picture isn't very good, but it was really funny.
I also want to say Congratulations to Alyson and Matthew!! I know everyone had a wonderful time, you look gorgeous, the pictures are beautiful, and I really wish I could have been there! We are so happy for both of you!

Comments