Out and About

We did get out and about a decent amount at the beach, but I was pretty slack about taking pictures. This first picture is from Sunday - at Broadway at the Beach. We took Haley to Doctor's Care Sunday morning because she wasn't feeling well and turns out she had an ear infection. So we dropped off her prescription and then went to Broadway for lunch. After a good meal and some wonderful margaritas we went over to the Pavilion ride area so Haley could go on some rides. She loves to jump, bounce, swing around, and pretty much any kind of motion activity, so we thought she would really enjoy the rides. We started out on the Carousel and were really surprised that Haley was terrified. She really didn't like sitting by herself, but did ok once I picked her up. Friday morning we went out to Barefoot Landing with the Hollars and Granny and tried another carousel, but this time we sat on the bench. I started with Haley in my lap, but she seemed to like it so then I sat her down beside me and she did fine. Anna really enjoyed it too!Then Haley tried to catch a pigeon. She got close a couple of times, but I'm pretty sure the pigeon wasn't worried one little bit.Granny took this group shot and Haley still had her sights on the pigeon.Another group shot without the lady buying fish food in the background.A shot of the girls and Daniel.We went to Joe's Crab Shack for lunch and we're very glad that it wasn't peak season and that it was an earlier lunch because it took us a good 15 minutes to get settled into our table. Here's one of my favorite girl.And one of my favorite 3 year old being silly, and almost making someone lose an eye.And one more of my favorite nephew - who slept through lunch completely.And finally, a group shot, and yes Justin was the only one that needed a bib!

Comments