Spring

It was Spring in Albany last week, meaning that the weather was beautiful - in the 50's at night and the upper 70's during the day. It was really nice, except that the air was filled with pollen.It didn't bother Haley though, she still wanted to play outside each afternoon, and didn't mind getting dirty at all.She actually liked to collect the pollen buds from the trampoline and once she had 4 or 5 in each hand, she would try to shove them in her mouth. Hopefully, this will give her some immunity to allergies in the future. I wasn't as enthusiastic about the pollen, but it was certainly attracted to me.And Cricket didn't look like a black dog at all that week. I don't know why I even bothered cleaning the house, because it was green for the most part too, and don't even get me started about my car.And this is just a picture of the first day that Haley wore shorts to school. Despite the pollen we really enjoyed our week of spring, which is good, because now it is Summer in Albany!

Comments