Ready to Go

Haley is growing up so fast and learning so many things. She knows that my purse and her diaper bag mean that we are going somewhere. The other day her diaper bag was on the floor and instead of taking everything out of it like she normally does, she dragged it? drug it? pulled it over to the door and sat down like she was waiting for us to go somewhere. And today I set my purse on the floor and she kept trying to bring it to me. I walked away to get my camera and she just kept following me, dragging my purse behind her.And yes she has a pacifier in these pictures. For a long time she only wanted them for naps and bedtime, but lately she wants one more often. She sleeps with 3 - one in her mouth and one in each hand, so there's usually a couple in her crib. And now when she wants a paci, usually it's getting close to nap or bed time, she'll go in her room and come back with a paci and most of the time brings a book too.

Comments