October Trip

This isn't really an official entry, but here's some pictures of the trip to Columbia we made in October, when my Grandmother was in town. Sara and I took the kids to zoo - Haley really enjoyed feeding the giraffes, and we all had a good time.My aunt Vicki brought Aubrey for the weekend, and bought the 3 girls matching Halloween shirts. Sara, Aubrey, and Anna.Me and Haley - Justin and I went to the Clemson game that Saturday.The girls and their matching shirts..Aunt Vicki and I at the bar.Haley studying cousin Jeff.
Jeff and Grandma at the bar.Haley pulling up.Haley playing with a ball.Haley playing with the kitchen.Haley playing in the kitchen.Eric and Daniel.Grandma with Anna and Aubrey.Anna and Aubrey playing upstairs - David was singing with them!And Anna playing dress up.

Comments