My New Ride

Here are some pictures of my sweet new ride. I know some of you may not be impressed by a minivan, but I absolutely love this car! I've actually had a thing for minivans for almost 10 years. Ever since we took the Cagle's minivan to Tampa for the Outback bowl senior year, I knew I would one day be the proud owner of a minivan. Honestly, I would have bought one 2 years ago when I bought my Ford, but Justin wouldn't let me (I wasn't even pregnant then!). So Page said now that I'm 30 and I have a kid it's ok to have a minivan. And this one is awesome!

It can seat 8, it has a sunroof, an ipod hookup, a DVD player (you know, for when Haley can actually face forward), you can fold down the 3rd row, take out the 2nd row, or do any combination of seat arrangements, it has built in sun shades for the baby, hooks for grocery bags so they don't tip over in the back, automatic doors and liftgate, there's a backup camera that pops up when you're in reverse, it has incredible storage room and 15 cup holders!! What more could you ask for?!!

Comments

The Baur Family said…
Congrats on the new car! The DVD player is definately a must. Of course, now my kids have to have it on EVERY time we get in the car, even if we are just going to the pool in our neighborhood! ;) haha