Finger Foods

We let Haley try her first finger food Sunday afternoon. We started with a smashed up banana, since she really like the banana baby food. She knew something special was going on and was very interested. Scooter was interested too - he smelled food. Haley was not so impressed once she saw what it was. She didn't want to touch it and had absolutely no intention of putting that stuff in her mouth.

Of course we still wanted her to try it, so I put a little piece of banana on my finger and tried to give it to her and she was utterly disgusted with it. And then I wanted a picture of the worst face she's ever made, so Justin put some banana on a spoon and tried to give it to her. Surprisingly enough...she still didn't like it. I guess we'll try again this weekend with something that's not so slimy.

Comments

Jennifer Gideon said…
Oh - too cute! I love that face! I still can't get over how big she is!!
The Baur Family said…
Those faces are priceless! Such a fun stage venturing out into table foods.