Daycare

I absolutely LOVE the place where Haley goes to daycare, so I thought others might enjoy seeing where my little girl spends her days. It is a really big Baptist church here in town. The church actually has a production company and made (among others) the movie Fireproof - with Kirk Cameron.She started out in room J1 and moved to J2 and it wasn't until I was thinking about this post that I realized that the names probably stood for the Joy building, which is where the classrooms are. The big kids are in the closer rooms and the infant rooms are at the end of the hall.
When it's nice in the morning and not too muggy the teachers of J2 and J3 take their kids to the playground to enjoy some fresh air before all the big kids get out there. You can kind of see Miss Georgia and Miss Gwyn in the distance with some more kids in strollers, while Miss Claire watches the swings and finishes up feeding breakfast.
When they are outside with all the kids and swings the classroom looks really big and empty. Each baby has their own crib, cubby, and a feeding plan posted on the wall. Haley's crib is in the second picture. She has been known to skip her afternoon nap and encourage the other babies to do the same, so I think that might be why she's by herself.In the afternoon the big kids are on the playground, so Haley's room is usually pretty busy. She always greets me with a great big smile and it's usually my favorite time of day!

Comments

WOW, that is a nice daycare! I am sure little Haley enjoys it!! She is too cute!