Brunch with the Girls

Haley and I got to meet up with a few of "my girls" for brunch Sunday while we were in Columbia. It was really nice to spend a couple hours with Sara, Steph, and Kat. Haley was good the whole time and I think she enjoyed the girl talk. She ended up taking a nap on Kat's shoulder and I don't know how Kat made it through without dropping her because my girl is a chunk. I think my arm would have fallen off!
Haley taught Stephanie how much fun it is to pick up things, slobber on them, and throw them on the floor. And, since I'm such a good mom, we played the 5 second rule and anything I picked up quickly enough, Haley got right back to slobber on some more!
I'm not sure why Haley looks drunk in this picture - I promise I was the only one that had a Mimosa. Haley looked good in the other picture I took, but I cut Sara's head off in that one, so since Haley doesn't read my blog I decided to use the one where Sara looked good and Haley looks drunk.
It was great to see my girls and I'm so glad Steph is down south again! And I can't wait for y'all to come visit us in Albany to see you again!!

Comments