Lately

Well, it took Haley 2 weeks to get over her cold. Two solid weeks of waking up EVERY night and struggling to go back to sleep. It's amazing how quickly I forgot what it's like to get up EVERY night, in the middle of the night, for at least an hour. But, we've been back to normal for the past week or so and we've been busy

Drooling
And Eating
And the newest way we've been passing the time is playing with our feet (well, I guess only Haley's playing with her feet, well, I guess I play with her feet too, but only her feet - we haven't been playing with my feet)

We also watched some college baseball and were disappointed by both the Gamecocks and the Tigers.

And we've been swimming a few times. The water is pretty warm now and Haley has really seemed to enjoy it. These pictures don't quite show the enjoyment part, but she really was splashing around, smiling, and playing with toys.

Comments