I know, I know

I know I've been kind of slack this month, but it's been a rough month. We've all been sick twice now. I took Haley to the doctor for the 4th time this month on Monday and she started her second round of antibiotics. Then she got sent home from daycare on Tuesday for a fever, so I kept her home again today. She's feeling better and will go back to daycare at least tomorrow afternoon if not tomorrow morning (it depends on how tonight goes). Justin and I are feeling fairly good - just tired from having a sick baby (me) and working really hard (him). We were also without a computer for a week, so I've had to catch up on pictures. But I'm working on a few different posts and just finished one that I started about 3 weeks ago! It's a good one though because it includes my first blog video and it's of Haley doing something really cute!

Comments

Anonymous said…
LOVE being surprised when there is an update! Makes my day.
Love you!
Susiebell