Exersaucer Fun

Haley really enjoys playing in her exersaucer. It doesn't have the fanciest toys, but I got it for $20 at a consignment sale and it keeps her happily entertained while we cook or eat dinner each night. She usually has her hands on two different toys and she's looking to see what toy is next. She'll go around and around slobbering on playing with everything for a good 20-25 minutes.
Look at her chubby little knee roll!

And here is my first ever video on the internet. I'm tickling Haley and if you pay attention you can hear her laughing over the annoying sound of my "tickle, tickle, tickle". (You can also hear the dogs go crazy when Justin gets home.) She was near the end of her exersaucer limit, so she also sounds a bit whiny at times -but it's still pretty stinkin cute if you ask me.

Comments