5 Months: April 18 - May 18

Dear Haley,
I can't believe you are 5 months old already (that's almost half of a year!). Everyone said that time goes by so fast and for the first couple of weeks (months) I didn't believe it. But now I can't believe how big and grown up you are. This month we celebrated your first Easter, you got your picture taken with the scariest Easter Bunny alive, and I finally finished the letters that are hanging in your room (it only took me 3 months of working on them).

This month you ate cereal for the first time and are now eating it pretty well. We had a nice relaxing weekend at the beach and you went swimming for the first time. You also gave me my first real Mothers' Day and we took your first trip to the zoo.

This month you were very active in your crib at night and most likely woke up facing a different direction then when you went to bed. You continue to be a good sleeper (knock on wood) and even took your first nap on your tummy. Although, I think it was more of an accident and you were really just protesting tummy time. You make new (and louder) sounds everyday, find more and more things to laugh about, and actually enjoy playing in exersaucer now. And I think your eyelashes grew even more this month!

Haley, you have brought so much love and joy to our lives and we are beyond blessed to have spent 5 whole months as your family. We are grateful for the time we get to spend with you and enjoy every smile, snuggle and kiss we get while you're still little. We can't believe how fast you are growing up and are trying to enjoy every second of it. Happy 5 months baby girl!
Love,
Mama and Daddy

Comments

Sarah said…
Her letters are awesome - very impressive!